ALDI have just been named Australia's Top Retail
and FMCG Graduate Employer in 2017 as well as the 5th Most Popular Graduate
Employer across all industries by GradConnection.
What we are looking for:
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
ALDI's Graduate Program is a comprehensive 18 month training program specifically designed to develop our leaders of tomorrow. You will have the opportunity to rotate through all aspects of our business, lead successful teams and participate in exciting projects. Be successful and you'll take on the role of Area Manager at the end of the program, running 3-5 stores in a multi-million dollar business as if it was your own.
To be eligible, you must be in your final year of study or have recently completed a Bachelor or Master's Degree in any discipline and have demonstrated academic excellence. Our Graduates must be able to plan and manage their time effectively to achieve their goals, be supportive and approachable in order to develop and build successful teams, and be flexible enough to relocate throughout the state during the training and placement period. You will also have the opportunity to travel to Sydney Corporate Office at different stages of the program and spend time with your graduate cohorts.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $85,000 - $152,000 + Car*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Opportunity to progress to the Area Manager role at the end of the program
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Exposure to Store Operations, Area Management and Logistics
- Problem solving real business challenges
- A mentor to support, guide and coach you along the journey
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Company car and iPhone from your first week
You will be responsible for:
- Learning all aspects of Store Operations, Area Management and Logistics
- Planning out the efficient day to day running of your workload
- Managing and solving real business projects and challenges
- Real deliverables and clear ownership and accountability
- Leading a team and overseeing a 3-5 store area at the end of the program
Our application process:
- Online Application: 1 January 2017 - 31 March 2017
- Video Interview and Psychometric Testing: April 2017
- Assessment Centre, Area Manager Session and Individual Interview: May 2017
- Offer of Employment: June 2017
- Program Commencement: February 2018
Positions are available in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, and the Australian Capital Territory - both regional and metro locations. You will be able to select your preferred state and region during the application process.
Our challenging but rewarding program will help you develop the skills, experience and commercial insight to be a future ALDI leader. If you think you have what it takes to be the next ALDI Area Manager and are ready to fast-track your career, apply now!
superannuation. Remuneration increases are staggered from $85,000 to $152,000
over a 4 year service period.