What are we looking for:
Reporting to the Corporate Finance & Administration Manager, the successful candidate will need to have a minimum 3-5 years' experience in a property accountant position or financial accountant position with exposure to property accounting.
This newly created role sits within a high performing team. To be successful in this role, you must have a positive attitude to teamwork, and an in-depth working knowledge of accounting principles and property accounting. You will be working on L&B and fixed asset reconciliations, property reporting and analysis, property accruals and property administration. You will have day to day exposure to key stakeholders. As this is a high pressure environment, you will have high attention to detail and the ability to problem solve and work well under pressure. Strong communication skills are essential.
As this is a newly created role, this will suit someone who is comfortable in developing and creating new procedures and driving process improvement. Your approachable, motivated and professional manner will see you fit this results-driven Corporate team.
CA/CPA qualification or near completion is required. Strong technical working knowledge of property and fixed assets will be highly regarded.
What's in it for you
Join a global brand name retail FMCG giant, ALDI stores, as a Corporate Property Accountant
Competitive salary, annual $80K package + 5 weeks annual leave, 18 month fixed term contract
Western Sydney Location, parking provided
As an ALDI Corporate Property Accountant you'll be responsible for:
- Reconciliation and analysis of PPE related general ledger accounts
- Prepare and process PPE journals
- Co-ordinate and advise stakeholders in other departments: land and building accounting treatment and process
- Ad hoc queries from the business in relation to land, building and fixed assets
- Maintenance and reconcile: FAR to GL
- Perform analysis on PPE data and prepare ad-hoc PPE reporting
- Month end & Year end reporting
- Prepare for accruals and forecasting
- Provide recommendations to drive improvements and efficiency
- Assist with procedures and documentations for PPE administration
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link. No agency calls please.