In order to qualify for our Graduate Program you:
- Must be in your final year of study or have recently completed a Bachelor or Master's degree in any discipline (in the last 2 years).
- Must be able to participate in all stages of the selection process and be able to commence the program at full time capacity from February 2021.
- Are an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen at the time of application.
- Are flexible to relocate throughout the state.
- Must be willing to undertake a background check and medical clearance.
- Possess a strong academic record and a passion for retail.
- Have demonstrated prior leadership and/or retail work experience is desirable.
Online Applications Open: 5th November 2019 - 9th March 2020
Applications must be submitted online. Tell us about your skills, education and work history. A copy of your resume, cover letter and academic transcript will need to be submitted with your application.
Video Interview and Psychometric Testing: Anytime between November 2019 - March 2020
You will be required to complete an online recorded video interview involving a few key questions so we can learn a bit more about you. There will also be an online behavioural assessment and cognitive ability test which will measure your numerical, inductive and verbal reasoning skills. This will help us determine your suitability for our program. Both of these can be completed in the comfort of your own home within the allocated time frame.
Assessment Centre, Area Manager Session and Individual Interview: May 2020
Come and learn about the ALDI business at our Assessment Centre and demonstrate your skills through participating in a range of interactive activities. You must be able to attend in person. Our assessments are designed to get to know you so all we ask is that you be yourself and have fun.
If you succeed at the Assessment Centre, you will be invited to spend some time with an Area Manager out in the field. This will give you some early insight into the role of an Area Manager and allow you to ask any questions you may have. You may also have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with a Managing Director to assess your skills, culture fit and past performance.
Getting an Offer: June 2020
Successful candidates will be offered a graduate placement with ALDI Stores Australia.
Employment Commencement: February 2021
It’s time to begin your 14-month ALDI graduate journey. Welcome to the family! From day one we will ensure you have the right tools and support to empower you to have a meaningful career with ALDI.
Read more about the graduate journey here.
If you have any questions regarding the graduate application process, please email email@example.com