An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive - Brand & Campaigns has become available within the Corporate Buying department of ALDI Stores, based in Minchinbury.
This position is a 12-month fixed term contract.
If you’ve ever been to ALDI, you’ll know we’re not your average supermarket. We’ve never been satisfied with the status quo, or doing things that other supermarkets do. By doing things differently, we can provide top quality products at the lowest prices. That’s why we call it Good Different.
Join Australia’s most trusted brand and one Australia’s most awarded marketing teams; effective Advertiser of the year 2018 and 2019.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will ideally have a marketing (media or creative) agency background working on large retail/FMCG clients. With proven experience in the development and delivery of campaigns across key channels including TV, Radio, Outdoor, Press, Digital and Point of Sale.
They will be a self-starter who is confident to work on multiple campaigns and other marketing initiatives at the same time in a busy office environment. Building and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships will be a key ingredient to their success in the role.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop and recommend initiatives, which develop company sales, increase brand awareness, positively shift image/perceptions and drive customer traffic to store
- Research and develop integrated marketing agency briefs, including campaign planning, target setting and budget management
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to develop, deliver and post analyse integrated marketing campaigns across paid and owned channels
- Attend regular offsite media and creative agency meetings to discuss campaign briefs, planning and timelines
- Communicate meeting take outs and actions to broader brand and campaign team
- Manage samples for advertised ALDI products
- Manage agency invoicing and budget tracking in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Filing and diary management
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - commencing on $88,400 (including super)
- Great work life balance
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Problem solving real business challenges
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
- Tailored training program to help you get started
- 3-5+ years’ marketing/advertising agency experience
- Initiative and desire to proactively look for ways to maximise their impact on the business and team
- Demonstrated ability to work in high pressure environments, managing multiple complex projects
- Available to attend frequent agency visits based in Sydney CBD areas
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and positive mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs, excel and PowerPoint are a must
- Ability to confidently make decisions and action outstanding tasks
- Knowledge of the retail landscape is highly regarded
This role reports to the Marketing Manager.