What are we looking for?
ALDI’s Graduate Program is a 14 month training program specifically designed to develop our leaders of tomorrow. You will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of our business, lead successful teams and participate in exciting projects. On successful completion of the Graduate Program, you’ll take on the role of Area Manager, running 3-5 stores in a multi-million dollar business as if it was your own.
To be eligible you must have completed either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the last 2 years (no earlier than 2019). You must have also demonstrated academic excellence and provide transcripts to reflect that. Our Graduates must be able to plan and manage their time effectively to achieve their goals, be supportive and approachable in order to develop and lead successful teams and be flexible enough to relocate throughout the state during the training and placement period.
ALDI - Where the challenge is as big as the reward!
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $89,000 - $162,000 + Car*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Opportunity to progress to the role of Area Manager role at the end of the program
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Exposure to different departments of the business
- Problem solving real business challenges
- A mentor to support, guide and coach you along the journey
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Company car and iPhone from your first week
What are you responsible for?
- Learning all aspects of Area Management, Store Operations and Logistics
- Planning and efficiently managing your daily workload
- Project managing real business challenges
- Ownership of and clear accountability for business deliverables
- Leading a large team and overseeing an area of 3-5 ALDI stores at the end of the Graduate Program
Our application process:
- Online Application: 5 November 2019 - 9 March 2020
- Video Interview and Psychometric Testing: Conducted between November 2019 - March 2020
- Assessment Centre, Area Manager Session and Individual Interview: Conducted May 2020
- Offer of Employment: June 2020
- Program Commencement: February 2021
Our challenging but rewarding program will help you develop the skills, experience and commercial insight to be a future ALDI leader. If you think you have what it takes to be the next ALDI Area Manager and are ready to fast-track your career, apply now!
*Includes superannuation and is dependent on ALDI experience. Remuneration increases are staggered over a 5 year period.