An exciting opportunity for a Buying Office Assistant has become available within the Corporate Buying department of ALDI Stores, based in Minchinbury.
If you’ve ever been to ALDI, you’ll know we’re not your average supermarket. We’ve never been satisfied with the status quo, or doing things that other supermarkets do. By doing things differently, we can provide top quality products at the lowest prices. That’s why we call it Good Different.
The Buying Administration team provide a variety of services to the Corporate Buying department and the wider ALDI teams including office and caretaker support, reception services, recruitment, learning and development and much more!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an organised Office Assistant with a positive mindset to join our busy Buying Administration team! They will provide an exceptional service to the wider ALDI teams through a variety of tasks. The successful candidate will be highly organised, experienced in administrative support and exhibit a positive “can do” attitude.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing office services/administrative support within a Corporate environment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills and IT literacy
- Experience in developing and maintaining processes, templates and general documentation
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confidence to liaise with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take on responsibility, work autonomously and be a team player
- High level of professionalism and dedication
- Positive and flexible to complete adhoc tasks as required
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $63,400 - $69,200 (including super)
- Great work life balance
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Problem solving real business challenges
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
- Tailored training program to help you get started
- Provide the Buying Department with office equipment and service support
- Conduct front desk reception duties
- Generate stationery and Australia Post orders
- Process and collate invoices and credit card reconciliations
- Liaise with external suppliers for services and equipment
- Assist with department IT troubleshooting and requests
- Assist with catering and hospitality duties
- Complete adhoc administrative duties and projects such as department desk moves
- Facilitate training for new starters and visitors on the Buying Administration team structure and services
This role reports to the Buying Administration Manager.