An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment & Administration Assistant has become available within the Corporate Buying department of ALDI Stores, based in Minchinbury.
If you’ve ever been to ALDI, you’ll know we’re not your average supermarket. We’ve never been satisfied with the status quo, or doing things that other supermarkets do. By doing things differently, we can provide top quality products at the lowest prices. That’s why we call it Good Different.
The Buying Administration team provide a variety of services to the Corporate Buying department and the wider ALDI teams including recruitment, learning and development, reception services, office and caretaker support and much more!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly organised and positive recruiter, with a strong administrative skillset to join our busy team. This unique role is responsible for sourcing and recruiting talent for a variety of functions within the Corporate Buying department. Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for administrative tasks such as maintaining the central SharePoint site, issuing department communications and providing assistance to the wider team.
- Minimum 5 years’ administrative experience, with 2 years’ talent acquisition/recruitment
- Experience using applicant tracking systems such as 'PageUp'
- Experience in building talent pipelines through LinkedIn
- Advanced Microsoft office skills and IT literacy
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated confidence and professionalism whilst liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Focus on providing a positive candidate experience
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible to complete adhoc tasks as required
- Experience in SharePoint is desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $88,400 - $100,600 (including super)
- Great work life balance
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Problem solving real business challenges
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
- Tailored training program to help you get started
- Conduct recruitment briefs with hiring leaders to understand talent needs
- End-to-end recruitment; posting job advertisements, screening applications, scheduling and conducting interviews, providing candidate feedback, conducting references, issuing skills assessments and coordinating on-boarding documentation
- Source and engage with prospective candidates via LinkedIn
- Ensure candidates and hiring leaders are provided with timely feedback
- Assist with recruitment and administrative projects
- Manage the Corporate Buying SharePoint site and ensure the annual review and update of department documentation is completed
- Facilitate training on the Buying Administration team responsibilities
- Assist the wider Buying Administration team with reception duties, catering for internal meetings etc.
This role reports to the Buying Administration Manager.