This role is a 12 month contract - Salary $112,000 - $162,800*
As a Project Manager you will report to the Operations Project Director at ALDI's Regional Office in Dandenong. This position is challenging with a high degree of analysis, proactive thinking, planning, responsibility and autonomy. Working in a fast paced environment, the successful candidate will have a diverse role and be in contact with multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
The successful candidate will assume end to end responsibility for their own projects whilst simultaneously contributing towards larger projects which involve the wider team. The nature of work involved in this role varies from business wide analytics and process improvement to identifying operational enhancements and implementing innovation across ALDI Australia.
The focus for the Project Team is established by senior management and as such is fluid in its nature. Consequently, this role suits an individual who is adaptive and comfortable in an ever changing work environment.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Managing a projects end to end scoping, requirements, development and implementation.
- Providing regular status reporting including issues and risk management.
- Coordinating all stakeholder tasks and their impact.
- Ensuring clear, regular and accurate project updates to key stakeholders
- Ensure that all initiatives are in alignment with strategy and designed with customer experience front of mind
ATTRIBUTES CONSIDERED FAVOURABLY DURING SELECTION PROCESS
- Collaborative stakeholder management style
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to analyse data and make business recommendations
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to proactively initiate action
- Time management
- Forward thinking and planning
- Ability to manage high workloads
- Relevant project management experience
- Bachelor degree or Masters qualification in any discipline would be highly regarded but not essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Highly developed communication skills
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite
- Relevant experience leading continuous improvement projects
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) project management highly beneficial
*Salary includes superannuation. Remuneration varies depending on location and ALDI experience.