Salary & Benefits:
- Market leading remuneration $31.50 + penalties + allowance*
- Four weeks annual leave
- Flexible work arrangements and different levels of guaranteed contract hours available
- Comprehensive training and development
- First class equipment and Distribution Centres
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Excellent team culture - work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
As a leader in our Distribution Centres, you're responsible for supervising all warehouse activities from receiving, picking & packing and inventory management to coordinating the rostering and training of employees... and that takes talent. It's a demanding role that requires you to be self-motivated, results-driven and have fantastic planning and organisational skills. Prior leadership and logistics experience is a must.
It's essential you possess a strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to changing situations. Multitasking and time management are equally important, as you will have to deal with multiple issues at any one time. Finally, and most importantly, the role is all about motivating and developing a team of people - success in this will be your biggest reward, but also your biggest challenge.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, training and motivating Warehouse Operators of the highest quality and standard
- Coordinating stock picking schedules
- Managing rostering and coordination of team members
- Operating machinery in a safe and efficient manner
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Logistics experience, in a management capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Confident and engaging communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
ALDI as an employer: For the planners, the coordinators, the ones who strive for every efficiency. A role in one of our Distribution Centres will place you in ALDI's engine room - disciplined, structured, and constantly striving to achieve goals. With all the challenges of supporting a rapidly growing operation, you'll be supported by great conditions, generous remuneration and a culture that'll bring out the best in you.
*Section Leader allowance is only paid for shifts where higher duties are required