At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
It's essential you possess a strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to changing situations. Multitasking and time management are equally important, as you will have to deal with multiple issues at any one time. Finally, and most importantly, the role is all about motivating and developing a team of people - success in this will be your biggest reward, but also your biggest challenge.
Salary & Benefits:
- Market leading remuneration - $35.70 per hour + penalties
- Four weeks annual leave
- Flexible work arrangements and different levels of guaranteed contract hours available
- Comprehensive training and development
- First class equipment and Distribution Centres
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Excellent team culture - work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying process improvement opportunities in a warehouse environment
- Running daily KPI meetings within a distribution centre
- Project management
- Developing people in your team as well as in other teams
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Logistics experience, in a leadership capacity
- Experience in improving operational processes
- High level of analytical skill, including MS Excel
- High level of autonomy and accountability
- Confident and engaging communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
ALDI as an employer: For the planners, the coordinators, the ones who strive for every efficiency. A role in one of our Distribution Centres will place you in ALDI's engine room - disciplined, structured, and constantly striving to achieve goals. With all the challenges of supporting a rapidly growing operation, you'll be supported by great conditions, generous remuneration and a culture that'll bring out the best in you.