An exciting opportunity for a Demand Planner Specialist has become available within the National Supply Chain department.
This is a Full Time role, based in Minchinbury.
What we are looking for:
Working in a in a fast paced environment, this unique role plays a key part in our supply chain with a focus on availability by having products in the right place at the right time.
The successful candidate will work with various stakeholders to improve the accuracy of our demand forecasts in order to ensure appropriate supply volumes.
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
ALDI is a global company with a corporate culture. Working at ALDI is a bit like an equation – you put in and we give back. There is no sense of entitlement, it’s earned and rewarded. ALDI's values are those of simplicity, with a focus on quality and fairness.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading annual remuneration - $99,114 - $118,071*
- Being part of a leading international retailer
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- 5 weeks annual leave
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage efficient flow of correspondence and information with internal and external parties;
- Proactive engagement with suppliers to improve agreed KPIs;
- Identify opportunities for improved supply chain performance;
- Support the product Phase-In and Phase-Out strategies in line with business strategy;
- Liaise and collaborate with cross functional stakeholders;
- Develop effective forecast models based on trends and demand patterns;
- Conduct and monitor monthly forecasts and performance;
- Work in accordance with the principles of the ALDI Management System
The successful candidate will possess:
The role comes with a high degree of responsibility, autonomy and accountability.
- Strong communications with the ability to influence
- Analytical mindset for problem solving
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Overall high level of professionalism
- Minimum 3 years FMCG experience in supply and demand planning
- Advanced MS Excel skillset and confidence with ERP systems
- Relevant qualifications will be of great advantage
*Annual salary including superannuation and is dependent on experience.