Office Assistant - Stapylton - Safety Team
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have high work standards, the ability to multi task and a great understanding of your work area. This role is integral to the efficient operation of the Stapylton Safety team.
Working in a challenging, team focused and ever-changing environment our Office Assistants are flexible, level-headed and highly organised.
Great communication skills are a must, as you will be liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
Previous experience in a busy WHS/Safety team and/or injury management role will be viewed favourably.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $60,600 - $65,700*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Comprehensive training and development
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
- Flexible work arrangements and part time contracts available
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Stapylton Safety team
- Providing general office support services, including; diary management, travel arrangement, managing calls and distributing incoming mail
- Providing administration services, including; filing, photocopying and archiving
- Liaising with external service providers
- Previous experience in a busy administrative role
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills
- Detailed with ability to work both autonomously as well as in a team
- Experience in supporting WHS/Safety team/Injury management
*12 month fixed term contract. Includes superannuation. Remuneration varies depending on location and ALDI experience.