This role reports to the Executive Manager - National Supply Chain (National Hubs Team) and supports the National Supply Chain Department. This is a Full Time 12 month contract based in National Office, Minchinbury.
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
ALDI is a global company with a corporate culture. Working at ALDI is a bit like an equation – you put in and we give back. There is no sense of entitlement, it’s earned and rewarded. ALDI's values are those of simplicity, with a focus on quality and fairness.
Working in a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will have a diverse role and be in contact with multiple stakeholders.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $99,114 - $118,071*
- Being part of a leading international retailer
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- 5 weeks annual leave
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the Executive Manager - Supply Chain in a professional and efficient manner
- Identify supply chain cost saving opportunities and develop operational plans for implementation
- Prepare and conduct periodical reviews with ALDI logistics service providers and ensure KPI’s are at a high level of service
- Analyse, create reports and data accuracy
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with logistics service providers
- Liaise with the regions to ensure timely and efficient information flow
- Assist with project tasks, coordination and administration of business improvement initiatives
- Ensure all correspondence is treated in the strictest confidence
- Work in accordance with the principles of the ALDI Management System
The successful candidate will possess:
The role comes with a high degree of responsibility, autonomy and accountability. The successful candidate will require:
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and engagement abilities
- Ability to juggle multiple operational requirements and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Strong leadership skills
- Overall high level of professionalism
- Logistics/Supply Chain Operations Experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Effective communication and training skills
- Resource planning and implementation
- Proficiency in problem solving and “thinking outside the box”
*Includes superannuation and is dependent on ALDI experience.