ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. Where else can you walk into a supermarket wanting to buy bread and milk and walk out with a portable air conditioner?
If you want to be the coolest Graduate around, you will have recently completed either a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree (no earlier than 2019). You will also have demonstrated academic excellence and provide transcripts to reflect that. Our Graduates must be able to plan and manage their time effectively to achieve their goals, be supportive and approachable in order to develop and guide successful teams and be flexible enough to relocate throughout the state during the training and placement period.
You will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of our business and participate in exciting projects. On successful completion of the Graduate Program, you’ll take on the role of Executive Manager - Store Operations, running 3-5 stores in a multi-million dollar business as if it was your own.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Learning all aspects of Area Management, Store Operations and Logistics
- Planning and efficiently managing your daily workload
- Project managing real business opportunities
- Ownership of and clear accountability for business deliverables
- Leading a large team and overseeing an area of 3-5 ALDI stores at the end of the Graduate Program
In return, you’ll receive:
- Market leading remuneration - $90,000 - $175,000 + Car*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Opportunity to progress to the role of Executive Manager - Store Operations role at the end of the program
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Exposure to different departments of the business
- A mentor to support, guide and coach you along the journey
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Company car, laptop and iPhone from your first week
To apply for this role, you’ll also need the following:
- The right to work in Australia
- An unrestricted or provisional drivers licence
Our application process:
- Online applications: 4th January 2021 - 15th March 2021
- Video Interview and Psychometric Testing: conducted between January and April 2021
- Assessment Centre, Area Manager session and Interview with Store Operations team: conducted April 2021 - June 2021
- Offer of employment: June to July 2021
- Start date negotiable up until Feb 2022
Our rewarding program will help you develop the skills, experience and commercial insight to be a future ALDI Executive Manager. If you think you have what it takes, turn the temperature up and apply for the Executive Manager Graduate role now!
*Includes superannuation and is dependent on ALDI experience. All Graduates commence on $90,000 package and remuneration increases are staggered over a 5 year period and are dependent on being offered an Executive Manager role at the successful completion of the Graduate program.