At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
An opportunity for an Application Support Specialist has become available within the ALDI National IT Logistics team, based in Minchinbury. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity.
As our Application Support Specialist, you will join a highly collaborative team of high achievers. We love to explore, investigate and problem solve and have a lot of fun along the way by challenging the status quo and experimenting. The successful candidate will have strong organisational, analytical and effective communication skills that delivers benefits to your stakeholders.
- Previous experience in end-to-end application support
- Prior knowledge of product and/or application lifecycle
- Familiar with effective UAT practices
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Proven experience in supporting warehouse staff is desirable.
- Basic understanding of SQL or SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- Previous experience with Manhattan WHS and/or SAP TMS is desirable.
- Ability to be on call after hours on a rotational basis
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration $103,000 - $122,700 (including superannuation)
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Comprehensive on-the-job training and development program provided
- Join a team committed to your personal and professional development
- Hybrid working model, with up to 2 days per week working from home (WFH)
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Represent a leading international retailer
- High level of autonomy and responsibility
You will be responsible for:
- Provide level 2+ support for our Logistic specific applications using Service NOW ticketing system
- Coordinate and actively partake in release management activities including UAT testing
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve application support issues
- Receiving and coordinating application change requests using Service NOW ticketing system
- Support and liaise closely with internal stakeholders identify process efficiencies
- Update direct leader with progress on ongoing and outstanding tasks
- Manage and lead small to medium sized projects for the IT Logistics team
- Provide emergency after hours support for business-critical functions on a week-on-week rotating roster
*This role reports to the Executive Manager - IT.
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
From March 1st 2022, a condition of ongoing employment with ALDI will be that employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid medical exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices.