A number of exciting opportunities for National Projects Assistants have become available within the ALDI National Projects Team (National Supply Chain), based in Minchinbury. There are two 24-month fixed term contracts and one 12-month fixed term contract available.
As a National Projects Assistant, you will assist in the project management and roll out of store equipment for several key national projects. This will involve preparing contracts, managing stakeholder relationships, reporting and working collaboratively with suppliers, consultants, internal ALDI departments and the entire National Projects team. These positions are challenging yet rewarding, with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
What we are looking for:
With strong project management/coordination experience, the successful candidates will have a high level of attention to detail, organisational skills and possess the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders. Advanced problem-solving capability, great initiative and a proactive approach will be key for this role.
- Demonstrated experience in a project management/coordination role
- FMCG, Supply Chain and/or similar industry experience highly desirable
- Experience in national projects/rollouts highly regarded
- Exposure to micro and macro and merchandising favourable
- Ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure across multiple project deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, problem solve and adapt to change
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $91,400 (including super)
- Great work life balance including working from home up to 10 days per month
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Free on-site parking available
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Opportunity to drive and contribute to a number of key national projects
- Get hands on with projects and on-site in stores, seeing your projects come to fruition
- Support the Executive Manager in general administrative duties, data analysis and reporting
- Engage and manage a variety of key stakeholders
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships
- Drive and manage multiple end-to-end projects, working to tight deadlines
- Manage the procurement and delivery of fixtures, fittings and equipment (FFE)
- Conduct site audits and site sign offs, managing defects
- Prepare contracts, documentation and administration management in support for tender negotiations
- Develop, implement and modify systems, programs and processes
- Scheduling and programming in accordance to project objectives
- Provide support to the wider Projects team
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
From March 1st 2022, a condition of ongoing employment with ALDI will be that employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid medical exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices.
*This role reports to the Executive Manager - National Projects