At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. Where else can you walk into a supermarket wanting to buy bread and milk and walk out with a unicycle?
Luckily, to be an Executive Manager in our Store Operations team at ALDI you don’t need to be an expert unicyclist. You will need to be able to plan and manage your time effectively, be supportive and approachable to develop your teams and have the drive to deliver results. You will also need a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and have proven success in leadership roles.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $133,200 - $179,300* + Car
- A comprehensive 12 month training program with your own mentor for support
- High levels of trust, responsibility and autonomy
- Opportunity to problem solve real business challenges
- Stability in an essential retail company
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- iPhone, laptop and fully expensed company car (BMW X1 or Audi A3) from day one
If you love being on the go, then this may be the job for you. Once you finish your training you will take on a multimillion dollar area of stores and run it as if it were your own business. You will:
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop store staff to reach their full potential
- Achieve targets, drive sales and reduce costs
- Use initiative to control, manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of work
- Ensure that your team adheres to all ALDI controls, policies, procedures and guidelines
So if you’re looking for a role with high levels of responsibility, the flexibility to manage your workload the way you want, and a real chance to improve not only your stores but the wider business, apply today!
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
From March 1st 2022, a condition of ongoing employment with ALDI will be that employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid medical exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices.
* Includes superannuation. Remuneration increases are staggered from $130k to $175k over a 3 year service period.