Throughout the program, you’ll train from the ground up giving you exposure to stores, logistics and other critical business areas, before discovering what it takes to lead your own area. Afterwards? Well, it could be just the start of an exciting career full of amazing opportunities. There’s a reason we’ve been voted one of gradAustralia’s top 100 graduate employers.
The program has been designed so graduates can gain as much as possible from the experience. A combination of on the job learning, a dedicated mentor, exposure to senior leaders, and an active support network allows our graduates to accelerate their career, where they learn and develop the necessary skills to become one of our next leaders.
We are looking for graduates who can bring ambition, determination and a passion for people. We do need candidates to be flexible; this amazing opportunity requires graduates to train in our stores and sites across the country. If this sounds like you, apply today.
To be successful in your application, you’ll need to:
- Be in your final year of study or have recently completed a Bachelor or Master's degree in any discipline (in the last 2 years).
- Be able to commence the program at full time capacity from February 2023
- Have an unrestricted or provisional driver’s licence
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be flexible to relocate throughout the state
- Be willing to undertake a background check and medical clearance
- Possess a strong academic record and a passion for retail
- Have demonstrated prior leadership and/or retail work experience is desirable
You will have the opportunity to learn many aspects of the ALDI business and participate in exciting projects. On successful completion of the Graduate Program, you’ll take on the role of Executive Manager- Store Operations, running 3-5 stores in a multi-million dollar business as if it was your own.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Learning all aspects of Store Operations and Logistics
- Planning and efficiently managing your daily workload
- Project managing real business opportunities
- Ownership of and clear accountability for business deliverables and KPIs
- Leading and developing a large team, overseeing an area of 3-5 ALDI stores at the end of your training program
In return, you’ll receive:
- Market leading remuneration - $92,200 - $179,300 + Car*
- Progression to the role of Executive Manager - Store Operations at the end of the program
- A fully comprehensive training program, where you’ll be provided with a mentor to support, guide and coach you along the journey
- Continued support and professional development (even beyond the Graduate Program)
- Exposure to different departments of the business
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Fully expensed company car (BMW X1 or Audi A3), laptop and iPhone from your first day
Our application process:
- Online applications open: 13 January 2022 - 14 March 2022
- Video Interview and Psychometric Testing: Anytime between January and April 2022
- Assessment Centre, Area Manager session and Interview with Store Operations team: April 2022 to June 2022
- Offer of employment: June to July 2022
- Start date negotiable up until February 2023
Our rewarding program will help you to develop the skills, experience and commercial insight to be a future ALDI Executive Manager. If you think you have what it takes, apply for the Aldi Graduate Program today! The closing date for applications is 14th March 2022.
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
From 1 March 2022, a condition of ongoing employment with ALDI will be that employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid medical exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices.
The Graduate Program is available in NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC and WA
*Includes superannuation and is dependent on ALDI experience. All Graduates commence on $92,200 package and remuneration increases are staggered over a 5 year period and are dependent on being offered an Executive Manager role at the successful completion of the Graduate program.