An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Department has become available within the National Buying Department of ALDI Stores, based in Minchinbury. This is an 18-month fixed-term contract.
As an Executive Manager - Customer Service, you will be responsible for leading the customer service function within ALDI Stores. You will be overseeing all aspects of the Customer Service Department, including developing, coaching and motivating the Customer Service Team Leaders while ensuring that the team are performing and meeting set KPIs.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager who can identify opportunities for continuous improvement and can develop collaborative relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated customer service management experience with a minimum 8 years’ experience
- Previous experience using Salesforce or other call centre CRM preferred
- Previous retail experience highly regarded
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to liaise and consult with stakeholders at all levels
- Exposure to a KPI driven environment preferably within customer service or a call centre
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative, meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of professionalism and dedication
- Adaptive to change and a willingness to take on new challenges
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration ($133,200 - $179,300 including super)
- Great work life balance
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
- Tailored training program to help you get started
- Strategically manage ALDI Australia’s Customer Service Department
- Manage day to day operations of the Customer Service Department
- Engage and provide consultative services to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and manage relevant resources
This role reports to the Director - Communications.
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
From March 1st 2022, a condition of ongoing employment with ALDI will be that employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid medical exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices.