At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
With proven capacity to coach and inspire a team, our ALDI Store Managers lead by example and enjoy the challenge and fast pace of retail. At ALDI we are looking for hands-on leaders who keep calm under pressure, have the ability to create a successful team environment and have demonstrated this consistently in their previous work history. Being self-motivated, results-driven and having high work standards is a must as is an enjoyment of physical work- this is not an office based management role.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $99,000 - $130,100*
- 45 hours per week contract
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Extensive training and development
- Flexible rotating roster- working 5 out of 7 days including weekends and early mornings
- 5 weeks annual leave
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Driving store sales and achieving targets, while controlling costs and losses
- Contributing to all aspects of the store including serving customers and stacking shelves
- Supervising and overseeing the training and development of your team
- Managing and lead a highly competent store team
- Ordering and maintaining stock availability
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
From March 1st 2022, a condition of ongoing employment with ALDI will be that employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices.
*Includes superannuation and predicted bonuses. Remuneration varies depending on location, contracted hours and ALDI experience.