Interviewing NOW with immediate start!
Our business couldn't operate without our dedicated Transport Operators delivering stock to our stores. We are looking for people that not only ensure their work is completed to the highest standard, but can do so whilst balancing different priorities, tight deadlines and unexpected challenges. You must have a HC license (minimum), previous transport industry experience as well as a pragmatic attitude and willingness to learn. A love for the road and being safe is a must, as is a strong sense of team spirit and a can-do attitude. Sound like you? Then ALDI might be the right fit.
As an essential worker you will be part an environment which operates in the highest standards of COVID safety. Our facilities have strict standards of hygiene, social distancing and COVID-safe practices.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - from $35.93 per hour + penalties*
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Extensive training and development
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
- Access to MyALDI Wellbeing program. We work with a number of benefits partners to provide colleagues with access to support and benefits in wellness, including discounted gym memberships healthcare plans and a fully comprehensive EAP.
- 4 different shifts start times available:
- 4:00 am
- 7:00 am
- 4:00 pm
- 7.00 pm
- Career opportunities within our Distribution Centres
- Excellent team culture - work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering stock to stores effectively and efficiently
- Loading and unloading of your trailer
- Completing all pre-departure and safety checks
- Operating machinery in a safe and efficient manner
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, with good time management and planning skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A current HC licence (minimum)
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
Effective from 1 March 2022, all current employees and prospective employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees and prospective employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices. Proof of such vaccination will be a condition of employment.
*Remuneration varies depending on licence