An exciting opportunity for a Buying Projects Executive Manager has become available within our National Special Buys Team at ALDI Stores, based in Minchinbury. This is a permanent full-time position.
As we say, “at ALDI, our people are the key to our success” and as a National Projects Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping this success by leading and managing a portfolio of end-to-end projects for the Special Buys Team. You will be responsible for partnering with key stakeholder groups to develop and optimise the Special Buys program strategy and execution.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be an experienced project management professional with proven internal and external stakeholder engagement, demonstrating the adaptability and flexibility required to manage multiple projects. You will be highly efficient and well organised, with great communication skills. Additionally, you will have the ability to anticipate issues before they arise and be proactive in their response.
- Lead and manage a portfolio of end-to-end projects for the Special Buys Team
- Optimise business performance for the Specials program by implementing commercial solutions to ensure financial and operational goals are achieved with customer front of mind
- Develop business case models to drive positive business outcomes (scenario/sensitivity and forecasting)
- Identify and analyse opportunities/threats to the program to develop and communicate clear recommendations influencing all major stakeholders (Buying/Regions/Supply Chain)
- Refine and maintain suite of reporting and tools for the Specials program
- Establish, develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships across multiple departments and levels
- Partner with key stakeholder groups to develop and optimise the Special Buys program strategy and execution
- Translate high level goals into actionable plans
- Support the Special Buys Team with ad hoc projects as needed
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $133,200 - $179,300 (including superannuation)
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Chance to implement and manage projects on a national scale
- Join a passionate and supportive team
- Hybrid working model, with up to 2 days per week working from home (WFH)
- Comprehensive on-the-job training and development program provided
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end project management, process development and execution
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant field, CPA/CA/MBA qualified (desirable)
- Solid understanding and experience within consulting, strategy, business improvement or commercial finance field
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and high stress situations
- Expert problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box'
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, along with excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and directed to structure and manage workloads whilst being a valued contributor to the team
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite (PowerPoint and Excel)
* This role reports to the Director - Buying.
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
From March 1st 2022, a condition of ongoing employment with ALDI will be that employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices.