At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
As a Personal Assistant to the Property Director, you will be juggling multiple tasks while working against tight deadlines. We also expect you to have high work standards, the ability to learn new tasks quickly and the capability to keep calm and professional at all times.
To be considered for this role you must have high attention to detail, great initiative and superior problem solving skills.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $87,700 - $99,700 *
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Comprehensive training and development
- Problem solving real business challenges
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining an overview of the Property Director's portfolio of work in order to be able to provide input and be involved in daily decisions
- Providing high level administrative and secretarial support to the Property Director
- Assisting in the creation and preparation of correspondence, documents and reports
- Ensuring all correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence
- Undertaking project management activities within the Property department
- Providing administration services, including; filing, photocopying, archiving and invoicing
- Liaising with external service providers
- A minimum of 5 years administration experience supporting a senior manager, preferably in the FMCG, Property or Legal environment
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure across multiple projects
- Be a self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate initiative and self motivator
- Superior problem solving ability
- Intermediate to Advanced experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
Effective from 1 March 2022, all current employees and prospective employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees and prospective employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices. Proof of such vaccination will be a condition of employment.
*Includes superannuation and is dependant on location and ALDI experience.