At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
Our business couldn't operate without our quick-thinking, energetic Warehouse Operators. Working in our fast-paced Warehouse environment, our Operators select products accurately, safely and efficiently for delivery to our stores. Sound reading and numerical skills are a must. It's physical work and can be tiring but it's also great exercise and you'll soon find your rhythm. There's great camaraderie and you'll feel like everyone's working towards the same goals; to meet deadlines and challenging targets.
We are looking for people that not only ensure their work is completed to the highest standard, but can do so whilst balancing different priorities, tight deadlines and unexpected challenges. Because this role is physically challenging, we need Operators that are able to remain productive and energetic. A love for hands-on, physical work is a must, as is a strong sense of team spirit and a can-do attitude. Sound like you? Then ALDI might be the right fit.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - from $31.67 per hour + penalties
- Four weeks annual leave
- Career opportunities within our Distribution Centres
- Comprehensive training and development
- First Class equipment and Distribution Centres
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Excellent team culture - work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate and prompt picking, receiving and dispatching of goods
- Managing orders
- Controlling stock levels
- Operating machinery in a safe and efficient manner
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Confident and engaging communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
ALDI as an employer: For the planners, the coordinators, the ones who strive for every efficiency. A role in one of our distribution centres will place you in ALDI's engine room - disciplined, structured, and constantly striving to achieve goals. With all the challenges of supporting a rapidly growing operation, you'll be supported by great conditions, generous remuneration and a culture that'll bring out the best in you.
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
Effective from 1 March 2022, all current employees and prospective employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees and prospective employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices. Proof of such vaccination will be a condition of employment.