***Perth Recruitment Event ***
Think you've got what it takes to work at an ALDI store? Drop into our recruitment event on Sunday 5th June 2022 at the Aloft Perth (27 Rowe Ave, Rivervale WA 6103) and meet the team. Register your interest by hitting the "Apply Now" button.
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. Where else can you walk into a supermarket wanting to buy bread and milk and walk out with a trombone?
You will need to love to keep active and busy because our roles are so much more than sitting at a register. As a store employee at ALDI you’ll be operating machinery, filling shelves, cleaning, checking product quality and tidying special buys. You don’t need to be the Hulk, but the role is physical in nature, so you'll need to enjoy hands-on work!
Our shifts can start as early as 6am and finish as late as 10pm, so it’s important that you have access to reliable transport to get to and from work safely. Being available to work any 5 out of 7 days is also something we are looking for. It’s great if you have prior retail experience, but we are also keen to hear from people from a range of different industries like healthcare, fast food, administration, manufacturing, logistics or even child care. Regardless of what industry you come from a positive attitude, a hardworking spirit and the willingness to learn are what we are really looking for.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent Shift Manager - $47,600 - $55,500 + penalties**
- Assistant Store Manager - $75,300 - $89,600***
- Paid parental leave
- Extensive training and development
- Permanent Shift Manager - Part-time contract with a range of contract sizes available from 30 - 35hrs per week
- Assistant Store Manager - Full Time contract 40 - 45hrs per week
- 5 weeks annual leave (Permanent Shift Manager & Assistant Store Manager)
- Work alongside friendly, passionate and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring shelves are fully stocked with products
- Cleaning and maintaining store standards
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating registers and calculating change manually
If you’re still reading and like what you see, go and put your application in with ALDI! (When you’re done with your trombone lesson of course)
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
From January 1st 2022, a condition of ongoing employment with ALDI will be that employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices.
**Including superannuation. Figure is calculated based on $27.74 per hour (18 years and over) plus estimated penalty rates based on a typical Permanent Shift Manager roster. Salary will vary based on shifts worked and contracted hours.
***Includes superannuation and predicted bonuses. Remuneration will vary depending on contracted hours, location and ALDI experience.