At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
We're looking for quality focused candidates with extensive experience in project and property management. You'll need to be highly organised, have strong negotiation skills as well as the ability to take initiative and solve challenges in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
If you have the drive to succeed, we want to hear from you today.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration $133,200 - $179,300*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Comprehensive training and development
- Work alongside a successful and highly collaborative property team
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Problem solving of real business challenges
- 5 weeks annual leave
- iPhone, laptop and full expensed company car
- Flexible work arrangements
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Property Director with property related projects, completion of new sites under construction, store extensions, refurbishments and acquisition of new sites
- Ensuring all aspects of store design meet all internal and external legal regulations, including obtaining all necessary building and trading permits and licenses
- Arranging store repairs and maintaining accurate records on refurbishments, tenders and special tasks
- Extensive experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Extensive in property management is preferred
- Highly organised
- Strong people leadership skills
- Influential with strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in construction will be highly regarded
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
Effective from 1 March 2022, all current employees and prospective employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees and prospective employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices. Proof of such vaccination will be a condition of employment.
*Includes superannuation. Remuneration varies depending on ALDI experience.