Analyst (International Portfolio and Business Relations) - National Data Analytics
ALDI. Good Different.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centres in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, good purpose and a good opportunities. So you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians and have a rewarding career.
It’s that simple. ALDI Good Different.
Grow your career with a global retailer as an Analyst within our Data Analytics team at ALDI Australia, based in Minchinbury. This is a full-time permanent position.
You be will responsible for the portfolio management, communication and stakeholder engagement of all Data and Analytics workstreams, as the conduit between the recently created International Data and Analytics domain and ALDI Australia.
This international engagement role will serve as the single point of all global communications and engagement for IDA initiatives within ALDI Australia, requiring exceptional written and verbal communication, with the ability to translate, educate, collaborate and govern the Data & Analytics concept between national and global audiences.
What does the role look like?
- Serve as the Engagement Lead and single point of communications for all IDA workstreams, between national and international C-Suite stakeholders, driving commercially profitable execution of IDA workstreams across AUS business domains
- Portfolio Management of all NDA capabilities, including design and implementation of future-state NDA roles & responsibilities governance, ways-of-working frameworks, and capability development beyond current Business Intelligence team structure.
- AUS change enablement lead for all IDA projects + workstreams across all business domains
- Provide Use Case Benefit assessments and evaluations, to quantify the value of potential or current IDA use cases across domains; leading to clear prioritisation of workstreams and future data & analytical opportunities within AUS
- Engage and represent all major AUS DA needs to IDA, to ensure appropriate governance, technology, personnel and workstream architecture is provided to AUS Domains.
- Grow and develop AUS domain understanding, comprehension and overall DA literacy through education, presentations and training
- Presenting clear summary of IDA initiatives and implications to C-Suite, for the purpose of informed, educated and harmonised decision-making within / across countries
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in business partnering / consultancy / stakeholder engagement
- Proven history in presenting to C-Suite Management, being able to translate technical concepts into non-technical language for decision-making purposes
- Significant exposure to data and analytical techniques, technologies, and projects being rolled out across multiple business domains
- Capacity for steep learning curve in new DA concepts and architectural requirements
- Proven history of critical thinking / problem solving capabilities
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; including written, spoken and advanced MS Power Point skills, providing the ability to engage C-Suite
- Change Management and Influencing skills required
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent tiered salary range of $134,500 - $153,400 including super
- Opportunity to problem solve real business challenges
- Enjoy 5 weeks annual leave for pursuing your passions outside of work
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid work - up to 2 days work from home a week
- Be part of a newly created international business unit, with opportunities for international travel and global exposure on a regular basis
- Be a NDA subject matter expert, influencing key international business decisions
- Be part of a company with purpose - we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers and giving our customers a richer life for less.
- Support during life’s most important moments including paid parental leave, superannuation on parental leave, up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave etc
- An Employee Assistance Program that you and your immediate family can use which is 100% free and confidential
- Take advantage of complimentary access to free on-site physiotherapy to treat non-work related aches, pains or niggles
- Access to wellness programs such as discounted gym memberships, discounted health insurance and more
- Opportunities to contribute to companywide projects, move laterally into other roles in the business and embark on international assignments
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in