Application Support Specialist
ALDI. Good Different.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centres in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, good purpose and a good opportunities. So you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians and have a rewarding career.
It’s that simple. ALDI Good Different.
Grow your career with a global retailer as a National IT Specialist within our Country Deployment Management Office (CDMO) at ALDI Australia, based in Minchinbury. This is a fixed-term opportunity until March 2025.
Our Country Deployment Management Office (CDMO) are responsible for leading ALDI’s digital transformation. As a specialist, you will work alongside the Project Leads to collectively provide guidance and support for ALDI’s digital transformation.
With the opportunity to make a real difference to real people, ALDI is a place you’ll feel proud to work.
What does the role look like?
- Provide all Regions and National departments with technical support and guidance for national and international programs
- Coordinate warehouse infrastructure activities including Wi-Fi coverage
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve application support issues
- Conduct reviews and provide process improvement recommendations on operational processes across ALDIs national departments
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to plan and execute technical change in accordance with set standards, demands and practices
- Assist and coordinate various projects to deliver an enhanced user experience
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in end-to-end application support
- Previous knowledge in networks and infrastructure highly regarded
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to adapt particularly in high stress situations
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- High level of professionalism and dedication
- Experience using Manhattan Warehouse Management for Open Systems (WMOS) and/or Manhattan Supplier Enablement Appointment Scheduling (SE/AS) is highly regarded.
- Able to work flexibly and comfortable attending MS teams video calls outside of standard business hours with our international business (US, UK, Austria, and Germany)
- Willingness to travel interstate as required
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent tiered salary range of $110,800 - $132,200 including super
- Enjoy 5 weeks annual leave for pursuing your passions outside of work
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid work - up to 2 days work from home a week
- Be part of a company with purpose - we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers and giving our customers a richer life for less.
- Support during life’s most important moments including paid parental leave, superannuation on parental leave, up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave etc
- An Employee Assistance Program that you and your immediate family can use which is 100% free and confidential
- Take advantage of complimentary access to free on-site physiotherapy to treat non-work related aches, pains or niggles
- Access to wellness programs such as discounted gym memberships, discounted health insurance and more
- Opportunities to contribute to companywide projects, move laterally into other roles in the business and embark on international assignments
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in