Data Analyst - Process Analytics
ALDI. Good Different.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centres in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, good purpose and a good opportunities. So you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians and have a rewarding career.
It’s that simple. ALDI Good Different.
We're on the lookout for an experienced Data Analyst to join the Business Transition team within the National IT department of ALDI stores, based in Prestons NSW. The position is a fixed-term contract until 30 May 2025.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for ongoing monitoring and analysis of the new business processes within the SAP Software. The roll enables end-to-end exposure to all local and international business streams i.e. Buying, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Stores, Finance and IT. You will utilise data to drive tangible cost saving or process improvement outcomes. Development of excellent stakeholder relationships via a strong understanding of the business processes will be a critical skillset for the role. Autonomy will be encouraged to identify opportunities and create visual representation of the key data logs from SAP S4 utilising the process mining and data visualisation capability of Celonis.
What does the role look like?
- Supporting internal technical and business teams in the technical and functional implementation of process mining, task mining and automation solution.
- Assume the role of technical Lead for the execution and management of innovative projects in collaboration with process experts.
- Conduct thorough data analysis, leveraging robust SQL skills to query and manipulate SAP Data.
- Design, optimise and monitor data models and data connections (ETL) to build the best possible and real-time capable data architecture
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand and analyse retail business process requirements within the SAP context is desirable
- Architect, design and build robust and scalable data solutions
- Implement automated measures to ensure data quality issues / errors in applications are automatically prevented / detected and corrected
- Guide internal project teams to optimise technical solutions and outcomes
What do we need from you?
- Proven experience as a Technical Analyst within a large commercial organisation
- Strong proficiency with SQL and Python, with demonstrated ability to develop data mining, data engineering and database management solutions
- High competency with reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI or SSRS
- Proven project management experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage non-technical stakeholder
- Experience with SAP Retail, preferably SAP S/4 HANA is highly regarded
- Experience in the FMCG industry focusing on process analytics is highly desirable
- Experience using data mining systems such as Celonis or similar is highly regarded
- Experience in machine learning or automation solutions is highly regarded
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent tiered salary range between $134,500 - $153,400 *
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Fixed-term contract until 30 May 2025 with the possibility for extension
- Structured training plan from day 1
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid work - up to 2 days work from home per week
- Support during life’s most important moments including up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave etc
- An Employee Assistance Program that you and your immediate family can use which is 100% free and confidential
- Take advantage of complimentary access to free on-site physiotherapy to treat non-work related aches, pains or niggles
- Access to wellness programs such as discounted gym memberships, discounted health insurance and more
- Opportunities to contribute to companywide projects, move laterally into other roles in the business and embark on international assignments
- Join the largest retail digital transformation globally and gain exposure to state-of the-art technologies
- Be part of a company with purpose - we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers and giving our customers a richer life for less
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
This role reports into the Executive Manager - IT.
*Includes superannuation. Remuneration varies depending on location and experience.
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in