IT Specialist (Stores Integration)
ALDI. Good Different.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centres in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, good purpose and a good opportunities. So you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians and have a rewarding career.
It’s that simple. ALDI Good Different.
Join a global retailer as an IT Integration and Deployment Specialist within our National IT department at ALDI Australia, based across Minchinbury and Prestons. We have 2 fixed term contracts available until March 2025.
You will contribute to the success of a large scale digital transformation project of SAP based solutions to our retail stores across the country and proactively identifying areas for streamlining and refining processes.
Not a SAP expert? That's okay! This role will provide the ability to learn market leading SAP solutions with the support of our international stakeholders.
What does the role look like?
- Engaging stakeholders from both a Business and IT background, demonstrating knowledge of the overarching project and managing ongoing communication.
- Be involved in the preparation, integration, and deployment of SAP-based solutions for ALDI Stores Australia wide, supporting and driving future success.
- Ownership of multiple software applications and coordination of release and system cutover activities nationwide.
- Providing level 2 support using Service Now ticketing system for applications, systems and hardware used specifically by our retail stores nationally
- Performing root cause analysis and resolve application support issues
- Receiving and coordinating application change requests using Service NOW ticketing system
What do we need from you?
- Previous demonstrated experience in JIRA, GitLab, Confluence and Service Now for project, script and support related matters
- Fundamental knowledge of ITSM Principles change management, incident management, problem management as per ITIL framework.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey technical ideas to relevant business stakeholders
- Previous exposure in a project-based environment and lifecycle support
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to collaborate within a team
- Experience with SAP S/4 Hana not essential but highly regarded
- The ability to provide after-hours service and travel interstate throughout project cutover periods
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent tiered salary range of $106,600 - $127,000 including Super
- Enjoy 5 weeks annual leave for pursuing your passions outside of work
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid work - up to 2 days work from home a week
- Be part of a company with purpose - we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers and giving our customers a richer life for less.
- Support during life’s most important moments including paid parental leave, superannuation on parental leave, up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave etc
- An Employee Assistance Program that you and your immediate family can use which is 100% free and confidential
- Take advantage of complimentary access to free on-site physiotherapy to treat non-work related aches, pains or niggles
- Access to wellness programs such as discounted gym memberships, discounted health insurance and more
- Opportunities to contribute to companywide projects, move laterally into other roles in the business and embark on international assignments
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in