Project Specialist (Process Mapping)
ALDI. Good Different.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centres in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, good purpose and good opportunities, so you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians and have a rewarding career.
It’s that simple. ALDI Good Different.
Interested in launching your career with a leading global retailer? We have a new opportunity for a Project Specialist to join the Business Transition team within the National IT department of ALDI stores, based in Prestons NSW. This position is for a fixed-term contract until 30 May 2025.
As a Project Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of essential projects and activities that will drive new processes and improvement initiatives within an SAP Centric landscape across all departments. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver effective and efficient outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
What does the role look like?
- Close collaboration with key stakeholders to understand and analyse retail business process requirements with a focus on driving business value
- Identify process and solution improvement opportunities, and implement strategies, processes and controls to increase business efficiency
- Facilitate cross-department initiatives, projects and workshops
- Oversee a variety of projects and work effectively with key stakeholders to resolve issues and implement method to support project management delivery
- Provide project and operational support to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met
- Identify and track key performance indicators for cross-department projects and initiatives
- Provide guidance and ongoing support to internal stakeholders on effective methods, processes and tools for project and change management
What do we need from you?
- Demonstrated project management or coordination experience within a large commercial organisation
- Experience in Business Process Modelling and/or Mapping desired
- Experience using SAP Signavio or other Business Process Mapping software advantageous
- Experience using JIRA / Confluence tools for project management highly regarded
- Exposure to business or IT transformation projects advantageous
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with and engage stakeholders to achieve project delivery
- Excellent time-management skills whilst managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- ProSci certification highly regarded
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent tiered salary range between - $110,800 - $,132,210*
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Fixed-term contract until 30 May 2025
- Structured training plan from day 1
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid work - up to 2 days work from home per week
- Support during life’s most important moments including up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave etc
- An Employee Assistance Program that you and your immediate family can use which is 100% free and confidential
- Take advantage of complimentary access to free on-site physiotherapy to treat non-work related aches, pains or niggles
- Access to wellness programs such as discounted gym memberships, discounted health insurance and more
- Opportunities to contribute to companywide projects, move laterally into other roles in the business and embark on international assignments
- Be part of a company with purpose - we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers and giving our customers a richer life for less
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
This role reports to the Executive Manager - National IT.
*Includes superannuation. Remuneration varies depending on location and experience.
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in