Retail Assistant - Albury
ALDI. Good Different.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centres in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, good purpose and a good opportunities. So you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians and have a rewarding career.
It’s that simple. ALDI Good Different.
Want to kick-start your career? Join our outstanding retail team as a Store Assistant at ALDI! No retail know-how needed. We're looking for people with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn!
Our stores are open every day, including weekends and holidays – there's never a dull moment with plenty of variety. We do supermarkets a bit differently, you’ll get to experience all areas of the store rather than just be in one area, giving you lots of variety.
Store Assistants are the backbone of our retail stores and keep our stores running by:
- Being a customer service superstar and serving customers at the registers with a smile
- Keeping shelves stocked with products so that our customers can find all their favourites
- Being an expert in stock handling by making sure our products are in date and listed at the right price
- Creating eye-catching displays of our ALDI special buys
- Keeping the store tidy, organised and looking great
Enjoy benefits that matter:
- Enjoy a fantastic hourly rate of $29.04* + shift allowances
- Join a top-notch retail team – we're an "Employer of Choice" five times over
- Be part of a company with purpose - we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers and giving our customers a richer life for less.
- Average of 15-20 hours per week
- Our team aren’t casuals - benefit from permanent part-time perks, including paid leave, parental leave and sick leave
- Start your retail career with us with extensive training and career opportunities with over 80% of our store management roles filled internally
- Work in a friendly and supportive environment with small teams
- Boost your well-being with the MyALDI Wellbeing program –gym discounts to health insurance benefits
- Support during life’s most important moments including paid parental leave, superannuation on parental leave, up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave etc
- Need support? Our confidential Employee Assistance Program is available to you and your family, free of charge
- Don't worry about aches and pains – we offer free physiotherapy for non-work-related issues
With the opportunity to make a real difference to real people, ALDI is a place you’ll feel proud to work.
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in