Retail Store Systems Support Specialist
ALDI. Good Different.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centres in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, good purpose and a good opportunities. So you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians and have a rewarding career.
It’s that simple. ALDI Good Different.
We are thrilled to announce due to growth a Level 2 Support Specialist (Retail stores) has become available within the ALDI National IT Stores team, based in Minchinbury. This is a 12-month fixed-term opportunity.
As a Level 2 Support Specialist (Retail stores), you will serve as the backbone of our retail store operations, ensuring that our application and hardware systems run seamlessly.
Leverage your strong technical aptitude to provide real-time solutions and technical support for systems directly in use by our retail stores nationally. You will also collaborate with the business to support, coordinate, and educate your stakeholders in all matters related to Stores IT systems.
Your dedication to ensuring the smooth functioning of our retail stores will be instrumental in delivering an exceptional shopping experience for our customers.
What does the role look like?
- Providing second level support using Service Now ticketing system for applications, systems and Hardware and Software used specifically by our retail stores nationally such as Store Task Management, Electronic Shelf Labels, Stock Order Management, Mobile Store and more!
- Coordinating and actively partake in software testing and release management activities for applications.
- Performing root cause analysis and resolve application support issues.
- Receiving and coordinating application change requests using Service NOW ticketing system
- Managing and leading on small to medium sized transformation projects affecting our retail stores nationally
- Conducting diagnostics and installation of hardware as necessary to support our retail stores nationally
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in end-to-end application support (ideally within FMCG/Retail environment)
- Ability to think creatively and approach problems from innovative angles is an important skill that we value in potential team members.
- Previous experience in Microsoft SQL and/or SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) highly regarded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey technical ideas to non-technical users
- Ability to be flexible to provide after-hours service as required.
- Be available for travel from time to time.
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent tiered salary range of $110,800 - $132,200 including super
- Enjoy 5 weeks annual leave for pursuing your passions outside of work
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid work - up to 2 days work from home a week
- Be part of a company with purpose - we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers and giving our customers a richer life for less.
- Support during life’s most important moments including paid parental leave, superannuation on parental leave, up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave etc
- An Employee Assistance Program that you and your immediate family can use which is 100% free and confidential
- Take advantage of complimentary access to free on-site physiotherapy to treat non-work related aches, pains or niggles
- Access to wellness programs such as discounted gym memberships, discounted health insurance and more
- Opportunities to contribute to companywide projects, move laterally into other roles in the business and embark on international assignments
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in