SAP Specialist (Transport & Logistics)
ALDI. Good Different.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centres in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, good purpose and good opportunities, so you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians and have a rewarding career.
It’s that simple. ALDI Good Different.
Interested in progressing your career with a renowned global leader? The National IT department at ALDI Stores has a vacancy available for a SAP Specialist to join a thriving team of IT professionals, based in Minchinbury NSW. This position is for a 12-month fixed term contract.
As a SAP Specialist you will support the business by providing real-time business solutions through advanced application testing and release management of our logistics SAP systems. In this role you will ensure system uptime, data integrity and actively drive changes and projects which support our National Supply Chain department.
What does the role look like?
- Providing level 2+ support for National Supply Chain applications using Service NOW
- Coordinating and actively partake in test and release management activities for applications supported by National IT
- Receiving and coordinating application change requests using Service NOW ticketing system
- Performing root cause analysis and resolving application support issues
- Coordinating and liaising with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to deliver optimal solutions
What do we need from you?
- Demonstrated experience providing Level 2+ support within Logistics, Retail or FMCG
- Proven experience in end-to-end application lifecycle management
- Previous experience with SAP TM or ERP is highly desirable
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Able to work flexibly and work 1 weekend every 8 weeks
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent tiered salary range between $110,800 - $132,200*
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Fixed-term contract until 30 May 2025 with the possibility for extension
- Structured training plan from day 1
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid work - up to 2 days work from home per week
- Support during life’s most important moments including up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave etc
- An Employee Assistance Program that you and your immediate family can use which is 100% free and confidential
- Take advantage of complimentary access to free on-site physiotherapy to treat non-work related aches, pains or niggles
- Access to wellness programs such as discounted gym memberships, discounted health insurance and more
- Opportunities to contribute to companywide projects, move laterally into other roles in the business and embark on international assignments
- Be part of a company with purpose - we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers and giving our customers a richer life for less
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
This role reports into the Executive Manager - IT.
*Includes superannuation. Remuneration varies depending on location and experience.
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in