Senior Executive Manager (Financial Planning and Analysis)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
ALDI. Good Different.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centres in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, good purpose and good opportunities, so you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians and have a rewarding career.
It’s that simple. ALDI Good Different.
Our National Finance and Administration department is seeking a highly experienced Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) leader to join the ALDI Stores team, based in Minchinbury NSW. This is a permanent full-time position.
As a Senior Executive Manager you will lead and optimise the financial performance reporting, budgeting & forecasting process across the business to develop long-range financial plans and provide meaningful insights on trends and key performance drivers. You will thrive in a complex and fast-paced commercial environment, collaborating with key national and international stakeholders to enhance business performance.
What does the role look like?
- Management of financial forecasting, including the provision of insights, trends and key drivers to enhance business performance
- Identifying opportunities for increasing the financial performance of the organisation
- Partnering with key stakeholders around financial strategy and annual budget for the organisation
- Reporting and analysis of actuals against budgets and forecasts, providing in-depth insights into performance
- Preparation of regular senior management reporting packs including analysis of significant developments
- Ad hoc projects, analysis and reporting as required by the business
- Liaising with international finance teams
- Lead and mentor a team to efficiently deliver timely and accurate results
What do we need from you?
- Proven FP&A experience within a large complex commercial organisation
- Strong leadership skills, having mentored and managed direct reports
- Excellent analytical, reporting and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify risks and present solutions
- Advanced interpersonal skills to engage senior stakeholders and drive decision making
- Acute attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure across multiple projects
- SAP experience is highly regarded
- Degree and CA/CPA qualified preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent tiered salary range between $216,200 - $247,100 *
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Structured training plan from day 1
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid work - up to 2 days work from home per week
- Support during life’s most important moments including paid parental leave, superannuation on parental leave, up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave etc
- An Employee Assistance Program that you and your immediate family can use which is 100% free and confidential
- Take advantage of complimentary access to free on-site physiotherapy to treat non-work related aches, pains or niggles
- Access to wellness programs such as discounted gym memberships, discounted health insurance and more
- Opportunities to contribute to companywide projects, move laterally into other roles in the business and embark on international assignments
- Be part of a company with purpose - we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers and giving our customers a richer life for less
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
This role reports into the Director - Finance & Administration.
*Includes superannuation. Remuneration varies depending on location and experience.
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in