Team Leader- Recruitment
ALDI. Good Different.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centres in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, good purpose and a good opportunities. So you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians and have a rewarding career.
It’s that simple. ALDI Good Different.
Grow your career with a global retailer as a Team Leader- Recruitment within our Human Resources Department at ALDI Australia, based in Minchinbury. This is a fixed term contract until June 2025.
As the Team Leader, Recruitment, you will lead and manage the National Store Operations recruitment team, who are responsible for the day-to-day recruitment activities in a high-volume, results orientated environment. You will develop and oversee process and system improvements that add value to the end-to-end recruitment process as well as support in the implementation of proactive sourcing methods.
What does the role look like?
- Lead, develop and support our talented team of 15 Recruitment Assistants to meet business needs.
- Support in the implementation of proactive sourcing methods and building talent pipelines to source our future talent,
- Partner with relevant business leaders to understand recruitment challenges,
- Identify opportunities for improvement in candidate and hiring manager experience,
- Ensure the team are adhering to recruitment policy, processes and KPI’s,
- Weekly and monthly recruitment reporting and interpreting data to help provide insights,
- Develop, influence and monitor the execution of recruitment strategies to attract high quality candidates,
- Work as an effective team member to support the Executive Manager of Recruitment.
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in leading, developing and mentoring teams
- Market knowledge and/or experience implementing innovative sourcing strategies
- Ability to analyse data and make data driven decisions to help drive recruitment efficiencies
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a solution focused mindset
- Ability to take on responsibility, work autonomously and be a team player
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with experience in building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent tiered salary range of $110,800 - $132,200 including super
- Enjoy 5 weeks annual leave for pursuing your passions outside of work
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid work - up to 2 day work from home a week
- Be part of a company with purpose - we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers and giving our customers a richer life for less.
- Support during life’s most important moments including paid parental leave, superannuation on parental leave, up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave etc
- An Employee Assistance Program that you and your immediate family can use which is 100% free and confidential
- Take advantage of complimentary access to free on-site physiotherapy to treat non-work related aches, pains or niggles
- Access to wellness programs such as discounted gym memberships, discounted health insurance and more
- Opportunities to contribute to companywide projects, move laterally into other roles in the business and embark on international assignments
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in