ALDI. Good Different.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centres in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, good purpose and a good opportunities. So you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians and have a rewarding career.
It’s that simple. ALDI Good Different.
Ever wondered what fuels the daily operations of an ALDI store? It starts behind the scenes in a place full of people, products and a constant buzz - the warehouse. We're looking for someone who's up for a new challenge to join us as a Warehouse Operator at ALDI, where you'll get to see and be a part of the team that keeps our stores ticking.
Never worked in a warehouse before? No problem! If you're someone who loves an energetic environment, enjoys learning new things, and appreciates the beauty of a well-organised system, this could be your perfect role.
What does the role involve?
- Receiving goods from our suppliers, picking the products and getting them ready to go to stores.
- Ensuring we picking and sending the right products to the right stores.
- Safely operate various equipment to move, stack, and organise products in the warehouse- don't worry, we'll show you how
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure smooth operations and timely order fulfillment
And the best part? Every single day at ALDI, you'll know you're making a difference, directly impacting our ability to stock our stores with products that help everyday Australians live richer lives for less.
What are we looking for?
- Self-starters who can work independently but also know the value of teamwork.
- Individuals with a keen eye for detail - if you've ever enjoyed piecing together a jigsaw puzzle, you'll do well here!
- People with excellent communication skills - because our warehouses are all about teamwork.
- Adaptable people who can ride the waves of change and come out smiling.
Benefits that matter.
- Enjoy a fantastic hourly rate of $34.76 + penalties.
- Join a top-notch team – we're an "Employer of Choice" five times over
- Be part of a company with purpose - we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers and giving our customers a richer life for less.
- Our team aren’t casuals - benefit from permanent part-time perks, including paid leave, parental leave and sick leave
- Flexible work arrangements and varying levels of guaranteed hours available
- Work in a friendly and supportive environment with small teams
- Support during life’s most important moments including paid parental leave, superannuation on parental leave, up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave etc
- Start your career with us with extensive training and career opportunities with over 75% of our warehouse management roles filled internally
- Boost your well-being with the MyALDI Wellbeing program –gym discounts to health insurance benefits
- Need support? Our confidential Employee Assistance Program is available to you and your family, free of charge
- Don't worry about aches and pains – we offer free physiotherapy for non-work-related issues
With the opportunity to make a real difference to real people, ALDI is a place you’ll feel proud to work.
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in